Surry Hills, NSW
Working with Chee Lam design and the executive committee for Chelsea Court, Ground Ink were asked to produce new concepts for this renovation project. Ground Ink:
- Unified vehicular and pedestrian entry points to be more in keeping with the style of the main internal courtyard. This is achieved with the use of new soft and hard landscaping elements.
- Responded and integrating into new Architectural design interventions.
- Added lighting to highlight new landscape features.
- Used Landscape to soften hard edges of entry façades.
- Explored conceptual ideas for improvement to the main internal courtyard.
- Recommending plant species based on location and mico-climatic conditions.